Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lady Gaga song "Hair" premiered inspiration from childhood


According to foreign media reports, Diva Lady Gaga long-awaited new song "Hair" yesterday U.S. time May 16 premiere on iTunes, and has always been well versed in mind of Lady Gaga fans new songs but also to the ability to give publicity well-known video site YouTube recently exposed by the single "Hair" according to the cover art of sharing with the audience.

It is understood that new song "Hair" Lady Gaga is included in the upcoming second album, "Born This Way" is another heavy track. Recently, the Diva uploaded on YouTube before her guest on the famous British talk show "Graham Norton Show" (The Graham Norton Show) video, and so fans of her surprise at the end of the video attached to the upcoming single, "Hair" in the cover photo.

The exposure in black and white cover art photo, Lady Gaga has dyed his hair pink eye-catching hair, perfectly suited to meet new song "Hair" to the hair, said the theme of things. In addition, Lady Gaga in the cover, wearing a black fur coat and boots, still with angular face and cat costume show, and the whole shape of the most seductive places than her in the chest with what looked like a nipple spikes, continue to follow her The ridiculous character.

As early as in February this year when, Lady Gaga in an interview program had talked about new song "Hair" source of inspiration, which said: "single" Hair "is a rock singer I heard Pate Bei Natta (Pat Benatar) in the 80's interpretation of a classic "We Belong" inspired after. this song and the single "Born This Way" lyrics as highly infectious. In this I can say the contents of a few lyrics, 'This is my prayer, I would rather die than have to live as free as my hair'. "

In addition, Lady Gaga has also said new song "Hair" the creation of her childhood and has a great relationship and said: "I really like this song. When I was a child, I often went to mom and dad The downstairs living, but they always say, 'go back upstairs, comb your hair, for those fancy dress, dress like you can not go out'. and I always feel that they are in denial I identity. but I feel like my hair is my bright spot is the only thing I can to change my own thing. "

It is reported that, Lady Gaga does not intend to new song "Hair" as the official single to release, but if the song can be like before the track listing of "The Edge Of Glory" had sold in iTunes, then is another matter. It is worth mentioning that the song in the U.S. time May 16 premiere on the iTunes, and the album included the song "Born This Way" is scheduled for May 23 U.S. time listed, then the world will be Lady Gaga organized around large-scale publicity tour to rally for the new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment